The Formal Official Bio Because People Ask...
Stacy is a serial Entrepreneur. While in her corporate life she built million dollar divisions and worked in Business Development, she learned that she was indeed thoroughly unemployable and quickly outgrew every position she took on. Having built countless businesses in the past 15 years, some successfully written up in Entrepreneur Magazine and some total utter failures (or grand experiments depending on how you look at it), she realized 8 years ago that the business of transformation was the path that was most in alignment with her.
Multi-passionate to the core, she has written multiple best selling books under her own publishing company, BadAss Publishing Co., and has Mentored and Coached hundreds of Intuitive Entrepreneurs to deeper levels of success. Her greatest goal for her clients is not to raise their bottom line (although that happens auto-magically), but to have each person reach the highest levels of self trust they've ever experienced and use their innately intuitive voice to create awesomeness in the world.
The Bio From My Heart
I've been an entrepreneur for over 15 years (my cyber trail runs long and varied) and am truly multi passionate: following pretty shiny ideas left and right. I've had many successes and equally as many failures. Honestly, I've spend thousands of hours and dollars in learning and self development. I've followed plenty of other people's formulas for success, usually finding that they didn't work for me… until I realized that the rules just DON'T apply to intuitive people. I mean seriously, we use intuition in so many aspects of our lives, why don't we lean on it more when building our businesses? So now I am passionate about helping my clients, all deeply intuitive people, break free of the things they should do and tap into their wealth of knowledge and power already inside of them. I do it all from my house on the hill on top of 5 acres of beautiful in Southern California with 2 kids, 2 granddaughters and 2 Australian Shepherds and 1 husband by my side.
My Greatest Teachers…
- Because I have to - I have really pushy spiritual guides who yell at me when (WHEN not if) I don't listen
- Because transformation is sexy. I can feel it in my whole body when my client has a breakthrough and I know that in that moment, something in them will never be the same
- Because it makes me a better person. I cannot take someone further than where I am willing to go myself so I am always in the process of deepening my practices and the way I show up in the world
- Because I create ripples in the world. The growth I help facilitate, my client then takes it to the people in their lives and they take it into theirs. It changes the entire world in that one moment.
- Because it's creative. I never have the same conversation twice. I am always in a new space energetically from call to call, moment to moment, word by word and for a multi-passionate person, the changeability of coaching keeps me coming back for more.
- I'm a Virgo and embody all the perfection and stubbornness that comes with that. Learning to go with the flow is a hard-learned skill for me, one that takes constant deep breathing
- Even with years of Business Development in the corporate world and 10+ years of building businesses of my own, I still only earned $1,150 in my first year as a coach, which is now one of the greatest lessons I bring to my clients on what needed to shift to change that
- I was born with all kinds of psychic abilities, including being a healer, empath and channel. I hid that part of myself for most of my life in fear of being outcast and misunderstood. Now I help others tap into their inner voice to create awesomeness in their businesses and lives
- I had outlines and chapters written and waiting for 15 different books before I published my first. Now I have published 4 best sellers and have at least 4 other books in process at any given time.
- I love reading Fantasy books, paranormal, magic, coming of age. I am a complete bibliophile and read a complete book every 1-3 days. However I read very little non-fiction because often a single paragraph is enough for me to gain a powerful insight.
My Greatest Teachers…
- My daughter has made me a much better person than she ever could have imagined. She taught me that everyone has their own path and that while I can give people all the tools and support at my disposal, it is ultimately up to them to take action. I cannot want my clients' dreams more than they do.
- My coaches who have consistently created a space for me to be vulnerable and talk about the things in life that I secretly want to create, who also have seen a greater version of me that I have and gave me the tools and support to grow into it.
- My friends who know that I tend to retreat up to my hill and shut out the world for periods of time and who still remain my friends.